donderdag, september 20, 2007

Hidden treasures

Ik ben hard aan de slag gegaan, deze week wil ik de serie ‘Hidden treasures’ afhebben.
Hieronder zijn al een paar die klaar zijn. Ze hoeven alleen nog maar in een frame of op canvas.

I’ve working hard. End of the week I’ll have to finish the “Hidden treasures” serine. Here are some ready stuff. The only thing I do with them is putting on a canvas or in a frame.
Next week I’ll make some fashion.












Vanmorgen hebben Laura en ik papier geschept. Het hangt nog allemaal aan de waslijn te drogen.

Today Laura and I made paper. It has to dry so you can’t see anything.




1 opmerking:

smarcoux zei

Ohh they are so yummy ....
I love them and cannot wait to see some of the these and the clothing and paper .. shesh busy busy you are!!!
Oh yes .. where did you get the angelina paper?

Sandy

 

View my page on stitchin fingers